Monday, January 26, 2009

Chuck Norris

Ok, so when did Chuck Norris become a pulp culture icon? I mean come on, this is the same man who can collect social security, shills for the Total Gym and likely is coming up on the century mark.

Isn't time to put his old geriatric, decrepit ass to bed already? I hear all these teens going around talking about Chuck Norris like he's some sort of God. I don't get it. He's currently waiting on his nightly pudding delivery at the retirment home.

I grew up when Chuck was supposed to be THE badass on the big screen. Delta Force? Really? How is that badass? Bad choreography sure. Bad acting? Absolutely. But BadASS? I don't get it.

What's next? Is everyone going to start idolizing Galvin Mcleod too? The Love Boat baby......exciting and new....

No comments:

Post a Comment